Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lost In Life....

For those who may have been following my blog that I had been updating somewhat regularly, I apologize for not keeping up.  Life has gotten in the way, with many family crises as well as the pursuit of a ministerial lifestyle.  Since my last update my family has grown by one (my almost four month old daughter Samaya) and I have gotten a bit closer to becoming a licensed local pastor in the United Methodist Church.  With all that has gone on in my life I lost the energy and time to blog.  I started a series but didn't like where it was headed, so now I will not finish....  My blog, my rules.  I will probably keep up the blog more often, but I doubt that I will start a theme series like I have done before anytime soon.  I will mostly just blog about random scriptural/Jesus/other relevant things that come to mind.  So, for the three of you who read the blog occasionally I apologize if I left you hanging.

Grace and peace,

Jason

1 comment:

ทดลองเล่น pg slot เครดิตฟรี said...

ทดลองเล่น pg slot เครดิตฟรี ทดสอบเล่นpg ไม่ต้องมองหาตรงไหนเว้นแต่ PG SLOT สมัครเวลานี้แล้วก็เริ่มเล่นสล็อตฟรีจาก ทุกค่ายในฐานะสมาชิก คุณจะสามารถเข้าถึง เกมสล็อต ทดสอบเล่น