Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Greetings Earthlings!


Hello all!
This is my second foray into blogging. My first blog was two years ago and lasted two posts. Hopefully this will be more productive. If you're reading this, you probably know me, but if you came across this blog looking for kittens I had better share some basic info about me and my future intent for this blog (and if you came across this in a kittens search, please explain how you did in the comments or read "Computers For Idiots.")
My name is Jason and I have a wife and a son and we are expecting another child. I am a member of a United Methodist Church and am going SLOWLY through the candidacy process. I intend to use this blog to begin an open observation on scripture and its relevance in the areas we live in. I will probably post on the liturgical scriptures for the week but will also react to what goes on in the world surrounding me. It's pretty open ended and I hope everyone who follows will feel comfortable responding either via comment section or e-mail or facebook, etc.

That's all for now. Let me know what you'd like covered in the comments or more personally if you know me.

God's peace,

Jason

No comments: